If You Can Lay a Wood Floor, You Can Fit WoodBWarmer™ Under Wood Heating
It's easy to add WoodBWarmer™ under wood heating when you lay an engineered wood floor.
The under wood heater sits on top of the underlay, directly under the wood planks themselves. This makes the system highly responsive and efficient.
Only WoodBWarmer™ under wood heating kits come with a Continuity Monitor to ensure trouble free installation.
- Measure free floor area
- Choose a WoodBWarmer™ kit that covers 70 - 80% of free floor area
- Order online or call 0333 121 0160
- Receive WoodBWarmer™ kit by courier (2–3 days)
- Unpack kit and connect exclusive Continuity Monitor
- Install wood floor underlay (not supplied)
- Install temperature probe* and lay out WoodBWarmer heater
- Lay wood planks as normal
- Get qualified electrician to connect via thermostat/ controller*
- Enjoy fast-response, controllable, under wood heating
*Don't forget! Add thermostat/ controller/ temperature probe to order
Here's what you get:
- WoodBWarmer™ heater element
- Securing tape
- KlimaGuard™ Continuity Monitor
- Installation instructions and user guide
Purchased separately on this website
- Thermostat and Floor sensor
We have a carefully engineered under wood heating kit to warm your beautiful wood floor. Self regulating, and temperature controlled, our kits comply with the floor manufacturers' requirements.
Our Wood B-Warmer™ under wood heating kit is a unique underfloor heating system that efficiently operates within a range recommended by most engineered wood floor manufacturers. This is very important to prevent damage to your flooring.
Our WoodBWarmer™ under wood heating kit is an innovative underfloor heating system with an effective power output suitable to go under wood flooring.
You can rely on WoodBWarmer™ to be the primary source of heat in your room, subject to adequate insulation and low heat loss.
While we call it underfloor heating, it’s really ‘in-floor’.
What we mean is WoodBWarmer™ is truly part of your engineered wood floor installation. The unique co-axial element is the thinnest available and sits above the wood underlay and just below the floor surface.
This makes it quick to heat up and responsive to temperature changes.
This gives you the control to heat your room only when you need to and save on your bills.
The tough WoodBWarmer™ heater mat is less than 2mm thick, is flexible, and easily taped to the underlay (not supplied).
Obstacles are easily negotiated and the exclusive Continuity Monitor gives peace of mind that no damage occurs as you lay the wood planks on top.
Installing a WoodBWarmer™ under wood heating kit adds less than 2 mm to a floor’s thickness – no-one else can match this!
This is especially important in renovations when you want to match floor levels between rooms.
You shouldn't plan to lay heating right to the floor edge, nor under fitted cupboards or permanent fixtures like baths. Typically you will cover approximately 80% of the free floor area.
- 2.9 m² (approx. 31 sqft). Room size up to 4 m².
Total output 300 Watts. £149
- 3.6 m² (approx. 39 sqft). Room size up to 5 m².
Total output 400 Watts. £179
- 5.1 m² (approx. 55 sqft). Room size up to 6 m².
Total output 550 Watts. £209
- 6.3 m² (approx. 68 sqft). Room size up to 8 m².
Total output 700 Watts. £249
- 8.1 m² (approx. 87 sqft). Room size up to 11 m².
Total output 900 Watts. £309
- 10.3 m² (approx. 111 sqft). Room size up to 14 m².
Total output 1100 Watts. £355
In larger rooms 2 kits can be used with one thermostat – ask for details.
- Unique Generation 4 co-axial element for flexibility and lowest profile possible
- Self regulating for economy and safety
- 100% earth screen
- Best insulation materials for long life
- International Electrical Committee (IEC) compliant
- Lifetime guarantee