Fit TileWarm™ Under Tile Heating for Fast Warm-Up and Minimum Build Height
Anyone capable of laying a tiled floor can now incorporate under tile heating. Only TileWarm™ under tile heating kits come with a continuity monitor to ensure trouble free installation.
- Measure free floor area
- Choose a TileWarm™ kit that covers 70 - 80% of free floor area
- Order online or call 0333 121 0160
- Receive TileWarm™ kit by courier (2–3 days)
- Unpack kit and connect exclusive Continuity Monitor
- Install TileWarm™ heater and temperature probe* and protect with tile adhesive
- Lay tiles and grout joints as normal
- Get qualified electrician to connect via thermostat/ controller*
- Enjoy fast-response, controllable, under tile heating
*Don't forget! Add thermostat/ controller/ temperature probe to order
Here's what you get:
- TileWarm™ heater element
- Protective mesh
- KlimaGuard™ Continuity Monitor
- Installation instructions and user guide
Purchased separately on this website
- Thermostat and Floor sensor
Only with efficient electric under tile heating will your tiles make you smile on chilly days. No need for slippers!
Our TileWarm™ under tile heating kit is an innovative underfloor heating system with a high power output suitable to go under ceramic tiles.
This ensures that you can rely on TileWarm™ to be your primary source of heat in most rooms* even if the available floor space is not large, for example in bathrooms and kitchens.
*subject to adequate insulation and low heat loss
While we call it underfloor heating, it’s really ‘in-floor’.
What we mean is TileWarm™ is truly part of your tiled floor finish, sitting in the tile adhesive you use to fix the tiles.
This makes it quick to heat up and responsive to temperature changes.
This gives you the control to only heat your room when you need to and save on your bills.
The tough co-axial element is only 1.5mm across, is flexible, and easily taped to the insulation or tile backer boards on your sub-floor.
Obstacles are easily negotiated and the exclusive Continuity Monitor gives peace of mind that no damage occurs as tiles are laid on top.
Installing a TileWarm™ under tile heating kit adds only 2 mm to a floor’s thickness – no-one else can match this!
This is especially important in renovations when you want to match floor levels between rooms.
You shouldn't plan to lay heating right to the floor edge, nor under fitted cupboards or permanent fixtures like baths. Typically you will cover 70 - 80% of the free floor area, but in bathrooms you should go for 90 to 100% of the free floor area.
- 1.8 m² (approx. 20 sqft). Room size up to 3 m².
Total output 285 Watts. £117
- 2.8 m² (approx. 30 sqft). Room size up to 5 m².
Total output 440 Watts. £145
- 3.6 m² (approx. 39 sqft). Room size up to 6 m².
Total output 570 Watts. £165
- 4.8 m² (approx. 52 sqft). Room size up to 9 m².
Total output 760 Watts. £197
- 5.9 m² (approx. 69 sqft). Room size up to 11 m².
Total output 940 Watts. £227
- 7.6 m² (approx. 82 sqft). Room size up to 12 m².
Total output 1210 Watts. £269
- 9.4 m² (approx. 101 sqft). Room size up to 16 m².
Total output 1500 Watts. £315
In larger rooms 2 kits can be used with one thermostat – ask for details.
- Unique Generation 4 co-axial element for flexibility and lowest profile possible
- Self regulating for economy and safety
- 100% earth screen
- Best insulation materials for long life
- International Electrical Committee (IEC) compliant
- Lifetime guarantee