30 Day No-Quibble Guarantee – Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction with your RugBuddy.
If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want to keep the RugBuddy you can cancel your order up to 30 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 14 days, less any costs due under this contract.
Business customers, or customers exempt from the Consumer Contracts Regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Manufacturer’s 2-year Guarantee
We always honour the manufacturer’s guarantee period of 2 years from date of purchase.
What does the guarantee cover? Our guarantee provides full cover against electrical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your RugBuddy stops working during the guarantee period, we’ll arrange for it to be replaced free of charge.
How does the guarantee work?
During the guarantee period, if your RugBuddy appears to be not working, look for visible signs of the damage and consult the RugBuddy User Guide to ensure correct installation and conditions of use.
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact BeWarmer Ltd on 0333 121 0160. You’ll need to provide us with details of your RugBuddy, including the size and date of purchase. You’ll find all of this information on our original receipt – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
We will ask you to return the RugBuddy so we can confirm the fault and we’ll replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome.
What’s not included
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantee, as follows:
- Damage caused by external factors such as fire, theft, and weather.
- Accidental damage, for example if your item has been cut. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy
- If the RugBuddy has been used commercially or for business purposes
- Cosmetic appearance where the function of the RugBuddy is unaffected
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the RugBuddy, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the RugBuddy
- The No-Quibble Guarantee does not apply to End of Line Offers
Please note that our guarantee covers RugBuddies bought and used in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and ‘EU-only’ products used in the EU.
See also Terms and Conditions