Top Fleece II is the only anti-slip rug underlay you’ll ever need. It’s reversible design means it is suitable to be placed on hard floors (one way up), and carpets (the other way up), and is fully compatible with the RugBuddy under-rug heater.
Top Fleece II anti-slip rug underlay is a high quality ‘Made in Germany’ product that will gives years of service protecting your floor and extending the life of the rug. Top Fleece II is fully washable, easily trimmed to size, and dampens the sound of footsteps.
IMPORTANT: Some hard floors are sensitive to the type of rug underlay placed on them. If floor treatments and finishes containing organic solvents have been used then there is a risk that the wrong type of underlay will leave a mark. Use Top Fleece II to avoid this danger!
Top Fleece II:
- has two different surfaces, one coated with a dry adhesive, the other with an anti-slip coating. The type of floor covering you have dictates which way up you have the underlay
- can be used on all hard floors and carpets
- ensures the best grip regardless of the rug type or the floor covering it is placed on
- gives a luxury feel and protection to the rug
- will not ruck or crease
- is easy to lay and trim
- is machine washable for easy cleaning and to restore functionality (Machine wash with water only. Do not use soap or washing detergents)
- is approximately 3mm thick
CAUTION – If water-based floor treatments have been used, allow 3 months full drying before using the underlay. Please note that frequent lifting of the Top Fleece II underlay may reduce the adhesion. In the unlikely event that some adhesive residue is left on the floor, this is easily removed with simple cleaning.