A superior fleece rug anti-slip underlay for all-surfaces, this “Super Dual Fleece” underlay is a luxurious 230g per square metre. The extra thickness brings additional cushioning and insulation. Please note that this product is not effective when used with rubber/latex-backed rugs.
Works well on all surfaces but particularly recommended for use on carpets. For hard floors, we recommend our Premium Hard Floor rug anti-slip underlay.
- Excellent level of grip on all floor types – carpets and all hard floors
- Extra cushioning offers increased comfort and reduces wear on the rug
- Ideal for uneven or rough floors (e.g. tiles or stone) as the underlay helps the rug to lie flat
- Sound absorbent
- Machine washable (40degC) for easy cleaning and to restore functionality
- 230g per square metre polyester fleece impregnated with acrylic resin ensures no residues will be left on the floor
- Any floor finish must be completely dry before installation
- If flooring has been treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months drying time before using this product
This fleece rug anti-slip underlay can be re-used again and again. Your underlay should be around 5-10cm narrower than the length and width of your rug, and the same size (or larger) than your RugBuddy. Approximate thickness 3mm.
For larger widths, you may use 2 or more pieces next to each other. The underlay can be trimmed to size easily by you using scissors. Please note that due to their large size, the 200 x 300cm and 240 x 320cm underlays are each only available as 2 pieces. To use, place the pieces next to each other.
Made in Germany.
The item price will be shown when you select your required size from the drop-down list above. The fleece rug anti-slip underlay will be delivered separately from your RugBuddy. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery but usually it will be much quicker than this.