Extension underfloor heating is something you should consider when planning an extension to your home.
Maybe your boiler doesn’t have sufficient capacity? Or if the system is a few years old, are you sure there isn’t any sludge or sticking valves?
If the old system isn’t up to the task it may make it hard to balance the extended system without causing problems in the main part of the house.
And in any case, wouldn’t it be better to build in something maintenance free, future proof, and with room by room zone control?
Extension Underfloor Heating
Electric underfloor heating gives you all this. With kits available for under tile, under wood, and under laminate, you’re not limited in your choice of floor covering.
- a solution to suit your choice of floor finish
- no need to extend your central heating system into the extension
- no need for inefficient and uncomfortable radiator/convector heaters
- only on when you need it – programmable controls, separate from your central heating system
- fast response time means no wasted heat
Available in various sizes from 2m2 to 10m2 available floor space. In larger rooms 2 kits can be used with one thermostat – ask for details
- Protective Mesh
- KlimaGuard Installation Monitor
- Installation Instructions and User Guide
- Floor sensor (optional – see guidance)
- Unique Generation 4 co-axial element for flexibility and lowest profile possible
- Self regulating for economy and safety
- 100% earth screen
- Best insulation materials for long life
- International Electrical Committee (IEC) compliant
- Lifetime guarantee
- 160W/m2 TileWarm™ Under Tile Kits
- 110W/m2 WoodBWarmer™ Under Laminate/ Wood Kits
STOP PRESS!! A highly effective retrofit to a poorly heated extension is the highly effective RugBuddy™ under rug heating mat. This simple device will hugely extend the season you can use the extension. Just roll out on the floor, cover with your favourite rug, and plug in. The radiant heat quickly makes itself felt giving great comfort without draughts.